Welcome to the Association of Workplace Investigators, Inc. (AWI), and congratulations on joining this unique professional association.
Your AWI membership is valuable because it gives you access to the people, knowledge and skills you need to reach your true professional potential. But to receive this value, you must actually use your membership.
- Attend our Educational Programs, including our annual conference, seminars, webinars, and training institute at the discounted member price.
- Read a wealth of information about workplace investigations in the current and past issues of the only peer-reviewed professional journal focused exclusively on workplace investigations, the AWI Journal.
- Watch free webinar recordings in the Webinar Video Library under the Resources menu from the main page of the Member Center.
- Access Practice Forms to use in your work as a workplace investigator.
- Access relevant sources regarding workplace investigations in our Bibliography.
- Use our Listservs to send announcements to and start discussions with your colleagues across North America.
- Attend a meeting with your Local Circle to meet and build relationships with your local colleagues.
- Search for, find, and contact AWI's 1000+ other members using our Member Directory (login for emails and other details).
- Do your part as a citizen of AWI by voting in our Annual Election.
- Join a Committee and help your association, your profession, and yourself.
- If you're receiving value from your AWI membership, Renew or Upgrade your membership.
- If you ever need help finding or getting what you need from AWI, Contact Us.