The curriculum at the Institute includes:
- Report Writing
- Half Day Small Group Analysis and Report Writing Exercises
- Full Day Small Group Mock Investigation
- Question and Answer Sessions
Intended Learning Outcomes
After attending the AWI Institute Training, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and avoid bias in investigations and our profession.
- Define the issues with an investigation.
- Plan an investigation.
- Conduct an information gathering interview.
- Identify the law as it relates to workplace investigations.
- Identify and describe evidence as it relates to a workplace investigation.
- Demonstrate an analysis of credibility.
- Write an effective investigative report.
- Identify key ethical issues in workplace investigations.
- Describe the components and issues related to post investigations.