2018 AWI Conference
Registration is now open for the 2018 Association of Workplace Investigations Annual Conference!
Reserve Your Spot!
We are pleased to announce registration is open for the 2018 AWI Annual Conference! The conference will be held near San Francisco, California, from October 11-13, 2018.
The AWI Annual Conference is the premier learning experience for investigators, coupled with opportunities for networking with fellow investigators from around the US and beyond the borders.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend the AWI Annual Conference:
- Provocative and timely investigation topics including Weinstein and #MeToo One Year Later; Gender Identity and Effective Workplace Investigations; Fake News and the Phantom Advisor: How Outside Influences Impact Witness Interviews; The Role of Investigation in Transforming a Culture of Harassment.
- Speakers that are subject matter experts who bring a deep understanding of investigations
- Outstanding keynote speaker!
- Continuing Education Credits, HCRI, SHRM and MCLE
- Networking, networking and more networking!
Check out these attendee testimonials from our 2017 Conference!
“Conference overall one of the best I have ever attended.”
“I would just say this is truly an amazing conference and I look forward to coming again next year.”
“Outstanding, knowledgeable, applicable material presented clearly and effectively.”
2018 AWI Annual Conference Rates
Register by September 18 to save up to $100!
>> Download a PDF registration form.
Not a member? Join AWI to receive the best conference rates.
(on or before 9/18/18)
Annual Conference (Thursday – Saturday)
|Annual Conference Sustaining Member
|Annual Conference Member
||$600 — Best Value!
|Annual Conference Non-Member
Partial Conference, Two Days (Thur/Fri or Fri/Sat)**
|Partial Conference Sustaining Member
|Partial Conference Member
|Partial Conference Non-Member
Annual Conference (Thursday – Saturday) — Sustaining Member
Early (By 9/18) — $300
Regular (After 9/18) — $350
Annual Conference (Thursday – Saturday) — Member
Early (By 9/18) — $600 — Best Value!
Regular (After 9/18) — $700
Annual Conference (Thursday – Saturday) — Non-Member
Early (By 9/18) — $775
Regular (After 9/18) — $875
Partial Conference Two Days (Thur/Fri or Fri/Sat)** — Sustaining Member
Early (By 9/18) — $250
Regular (After 9/18) — $300
Partial Conference Two Days (Thur/Fri or Fri/Sat)** — Member
Early (By 9/18) — $500
Regular (After 9/18) — $600
Partial Conference Two Days (Thur/Fri or Fri/Sat)** — Non-Member
Early (By 9/18) — $700
Regular (After 9/18) — $800
**Must designate at registration if Thur/ Fri or Fri/Sat
- Thursday Dinner Banquet: $75
- Friday Cocktail Reception: $50 (If registration for the 3-day conference is received by September 18, receive $25 off the Friday Reception)
Conference Printed Program Book
The Conference Program book will be made available in digital format. If you prefer a printed copy, you can purchase the book for $100. The deadline to purchase is September 21, 2018.