The Association of Workplace Investigators is a professional membership association for attorneys, human resource professionals, private investigators, and many others who conduct, manage, or have a professional interest in impartial workplace investigations. Our mission is to promote and enhance the quality of impartial workplace investigations.
The AWI Annual Conference offers a diverse audience in terms of geographical reach, experience level and industry sector. No matter your end goal, you are sure to make valuable new connections.
Download and explore the sponsorship prospectus
Be part of an exceptional marketing opportunity at this premier annual gathering of workplace investigators. This robust conference will focus on interaction between our AWI members and you, our sponsors, and is full of networking opportunities.
- Connect with your best clients and meet promising new prospects.
- Garner goodwill amongst your target audience by supporting the advancement of their profession.
- Gain profile and stand out from your competition.
- Maximize your marketing dollars.
Platinum Sponsor - $2,500
All Silver and Gold Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Distribution of one promotional piece to each conference participant as part of registration packet (material to be provided by company).
- First Right of Refusal on same option for 2019.
- Exclusive sponsorship of one of the Platinum level options below.
Gold Sponsor - $2,000
All Silver Sponsor benefits, plus:
- A “Shout Out” in the announcements section of the AWI website prior to the conference.
- Company spotlight in two special “Meet our Gold and Platinum Sponsors” emails to attendees prior to the conference to include company logo, contact information and company description (100-word max; to be provided by sponsor).
- Complimentary conference registration for one company representative.
- Exhibit Table
- Exclusive sponsorship of one of the Gold level options below.
Silver Sponsor - $1,250
- Company logo on printed conference marketing materials distributed AWI members and other professionals prior to the conference (register by August 9 to receive this benefit).
- Company logo on sponsor signage at conference.
- Verbal recognition of sponsor from the stage during the welcome.
- Company logo in the AWI Journal for one year (four issues), which is mailed to AWI members.
- Hyperlinked company logo on AWI website for one year.
- Shared table space to display information
Be part of an exceptional marketing opportunity at this premier annual gathering of workplace investigators. This conference will feature interaction between AWI members and you, our sponsors.
EXCLUSIVE PLATINUM LEVEL OPTIONS
- Tote Bag: Includes company name/logo on Conference bags. SOLD
- Lanyard: Includes company logo on all Conference attendee name badge lanyards.SOLD
- Thursday Networking Dinner: Signage and optional door prize presentation at the dinner (sponsor provides door prize). SOLD
- Friday Cocktail Reception: Includes signage and optional door prize presentation at the Friday Networking Reception (sponsor to provide door prize).SOLD
- Keynote Speaker: Includes opportunity to introduce keynote speaker. SOLD
EXCLUSIVE GOLD LEVEL OPTIONS
- Conference Pens: Sponsor provides company branded pens which will be provided in all sessions. SOLD
- Registration: Sponsorship and signage at registration throughout Conference. SOLD
- Conference Notepads: Sponsor provides company-branded notepads which will be provided in all sessions. SOLD
- Breaks and Lunches: Includes signage for one of the following opportunities: Friday Breaks All Day; Friday Lunch; Saturday Breaks All Day.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
1333 Bayshore Hwy
Burlingame, CA 94010
Rates: October 11-13, AWI Special rate of $219/night. Cutoff date of September 18 or when the room block is filled, whichever comes first. The Wednesday night block is filled, and there are no more rooms available at the hotel that night.
>> Reserve your room
Cancellation Policy: To receive a 100% refund less a $50 processing fee, all cancellations must be received by June 22, 2018. Cancellations between June 22 – August 3 will receive a 50% refund. After August 3, there will be no refund offered.
We are pleased to discuss customized sponsorship and recognition opportunities that meet your individual needs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.