10/5/2017 to 10/7/2017
October 5 - 7, 2017
Marina del Rey Marriott
4100 Admiralty Way
Marina Del Rey, California 90292
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Don't miss your chance to become a sponsor for AWI's 2017 Annual Conference!
We're meeting in Marina del Rey, California on October 5 - 7, 2017 at the Marina del Rey Marriott Hotel, and we want you to be there!
This year's conference will feature experts in the fields of workplace investigations from throughout the USA, Canada and Australia. It will include content for attorneys, HR professionals and private investigators, and EEOC Commissioner Chai R. Feldblum will be the keynote speaker.
Download and explore the sponsorship prospectus
Platinum Sponsor - $2,500
All Silver and Gold Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Verbal recognition and introduction of sponsor during the Keynote Session as a Keynote Speaker Sponsor
- Distribution of one promotional piece to each conference participant as part of registration packet (material to be provided by company)
- Six -foot table top display to share information and goodies for conference attendees
Gold Sponsor - $2,000
All Silver Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Recognition as sponsor of either the evening networking reception or Thursday dinner
- A “Shout Out” in the announcements section of the AWI website prior to the conference
- Company spotlight in two special “Meet our Gold and Platinum Sponsors” emails to attendees prior to the conference to include company logo, contact information and company description (100-word max; must be provided by sponsor)
- Complimentary conference registration for one company representative
Silver Sponsor - $1,250
- Company logo on conference brochure mailed to 800 AWI members and 5,000 other professionals prior to the conference. (Register by June 10 for your logo to appear on brochure; brochure will be mailed June 30.)
- Company logo on signage at each luncheon and reception table
- Company logo on signage outside all plenary conference sessions
- Verbal recognition of sponsor from the stage at each plenary session during the conference
- Company logo in the AWI Journal for one year (four issues), which is mailed to members and subscribers
- Hyperlinked company logo on AWI website for one year
Be part of an exceptional marketing opportunity at this premier annual gathering of workplace investigators. This conference will feature interaction between AWI members and you, our sponsors.
- Exhibitor display opportunities to broaden exposure;
- Recognition in print and online during and after the annual conference;
- Sponsors will be personally introduced and thanked at the event; and
- Opportunities appropriate to both sponsors in attendance and those who wish to be represented without sending staff.
- Connect with your best clients and meet promising new prospects;
- Showcase your products and services;
- Garner goodwill amongst your target audience by supporting the advancement of their profession;
- Gain profile and stand out from your competition; and
- Maximize your marketing dollars - gaining just one new client will pay for your investment.
We are pleased to discuss customized sponsorship and recognition opportunities that meet your individual needs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.