A four-day course followed by half-day series of tests.
Certificate Program Announcement | Certificate Program FAQ
In keeping with our mission to promote and enhance the quality of impartial workplace investigations, we invite you to join the intensive Training Institute for Workplace Investigators, the gold standard in our industry. The Institute consists of four days of training, including 10 hours of small group sessions with our experienced faculty, and a half-day series of tests. Students who pass the test will receive a certificate indicating that they have mastered the materials and will be permitted to place the designation ‘AWI-CH’ after their name.
The Institutes generally sell out, so register early.
2018 Training Institutes Tuition*
Atlanta Early Registration, by February 14, 2018
A 15% deposit will hold your place. The balance of the registration fee will automatically be charged on February 14, 2018.
Atlanta Regular Registration
By March 31, 2018
Atlanta Late Registration
After March 31, 2018
*Tuition includes training and tests. Students who have attended a previous Institute may contact the AWI office for a 25% tuition discount code. AWI’s Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort
4021 Lakeview Drive, Stone Mountain, GA 30083; $169 per night
For reservations, call 1-800-606-8244
- Understanding and Avoiding Bias in Investigations
- The Law Governing Why, What, and How We Investigate
- Identifying the Issues and Planning the Investigation
- Evidence Theory and Practice in Workplace Investigations
- Interviewing Witnesses in Workplace Investigations
- Making Credibility Determinations
- Achieving Excellence in Investigative Report Writing
- Full Day Small Group Mock Investigation
- Half Day Small Group Analysis and Report Writing Exercises
- Ethical Issues for Attorneys, Private Investigators and Internal Investigators
- Litigation and Other Events After the Investigation
- Question and Answer Session
Atlanta Institute Faculty
AWI Institute Faculty are recognized experts in their fields. Below is a list of the full-time and part-time faculty that will be present at the Atlanta Institute. View full bios here.
Atlanta Chair: Karen Kramer